Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Ready for Aunt Jemima because Uncle Sam is Tripping!!!


Uncle Sam would be the government, people! The government is triflin' (sp?)!! So I'm pretty sure the majority of folks have found out that WaMu is now JP Morgan Chase, the Feds are officially the "Captain Save a Hos" of big business-- they now own AIG, and even in the health sector-- the federal agencies are slacking!! Yes, ladies and gentleman, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has join the ranks of traveshamockery!

The EPA refuses to formally recognize/set a national standard for the amount of perchlorate allowed in drinking water. For those who don't know, studies have shown that raised perchlorate amounts can interfere with thyroid function and pose developmental health risks, especially for the childrens and fetuses!! Ahhh!! So EPA, what the hell is the hold up? I'm saying, I'm tired of the Feds doing some back-handed bullshiznit!

I'm moving to England.

No comments: