Monday, September 15, 2008

Fashion Week ends with Baby Phat Fashion Show





Friday, September 12 at the Roseland Ballroom Glitz and Glam rocked the house at Baby Phat Celebration of the Decade Fashion Show. The Black Glitterati showed up for this Ultra Fabulous show-Serena Williams, the boo-Djimon Hounsou, Egypt, Maxwell Carmelo Anthony, Danity Kane, Latoya Luckett, Fashion Editors from every mag but most importantly, Andre Leon Talley! The fashion wasn't at its par, but Kimora accomplished her goal to spread her fabulosity lifestyle to the fun, fearless, and fabulous. Models donned a 32 inch weave with a sharp japanese bang with dramatic eyes and glossy lips. Unlike all of the other shows I've been to these models were diverse, sexy, and actually looked like they ate! I can't even front I was overly excited to attend this show. Since I was in the 2nd row I was able to take awesome pics! What do you think of the show?!






No comments: