Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fashion Week All Access: Miss Sixty




What a whirlwind of a week!! I have seriously been living the life of a fashionista and I am loving it and relishing in it! I caught the Miss Sixty fashion show and I was impressed by the young, fun, and realistic fashion. I wasn't impressed with the 50 minute wait but moving on....Blake Lively from Gossip Girls and Richie Rich of Heatherette were in attendance. Looks like the typical hats are out of season and in with the visors, not your grandma's visors but funky bold visors, and while these models pull it off I'm sure you can too. Jewelry is funky bold, and hardware. Big Belts, layer the bangles liberally. Skinny jeans are unfortunately gone and in with baggy yet feminine cropped denim. See below for yourself! Told you I would get better quality pics :)




No comments: