Sunday, October 19, 2008

Go See This Movie

I saw The Secret Life of Bees and I would highly recommend watching it. The movie takes places in 1964, when the Civil Rights Act was passed and because of this, certain parts of the movie were very difficult to watch. I would also recommend bringing a box of tissues as well, this one might make you cry. Overall the acting was good and story line flowed very well. I don't want to give away too much movie, so just go see it!




Just a side note, people are trying to save money, so if you have a college ID (even if you graduated), don't forget to ask about student discounts and you're never too cool for matinees!

1 comment:

Fade to Black said...

I just got back from watching the movie-- I LOVED it! It is a must see, especially because I'm all about supporting black business (Will and Jada both were part of the Executive production team.)