Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Interview with "What Not to Wear's" Clinton Kelly

Recently, I had a phone interview with Clinton Kelly of TLC's "What Not to Wear." We talked about how he and Macy's are teaming up for a year-old initiative to make-over America, one city at a time. And he'll be making a stop in Minneapolis, next weekend at the Southdale Macy's. He's touring 15 different cities and making over 15 women in each. More info on the tour: http://www1.macys.com/campaign/clintonkelly/makeoveramerica.jsp

I also got to ask Clinton some questions about Spring trends and working your wardrobe on a budget. He had a great piece of advice about trends, "Never participate in a trend that doesn't serve your body type." I say Amen to that one, its better to wear a regular pair of jeans if boyfriend jeans literally make your shape look like your boyfriend's. Check out the interview for more great tips:


1 comment:

Fade to Black said...

wow, I see you Portia!! Doing big things!!