Thursday, August 27, 2009

Get the Look: Ciara shows off her amazing legs

Ms. Cici looks great in this body hugging ensemble. I like the black and white combo, but I would also try wearing a bright orange or yellow tank top under the leather jacket. And add a few bangles on both wrists. Get the look and make it your own:

Express, White pencil skirt; $45

Forever 21, Black cami; $2.50
These camis are only $2.50, get a few in different colors and layer away!

Target, Faux leather jacket; $29.99

Alloy, Anne Michelle patent pumps; $9.99
Yes, these pumps are only $9.99. Alloy is having a serious sale on shoes and most of them are $14.99 and under.

1 comment:

Racine said...

Great job recreating this look! It is super budget fab and sassy!! I need that black faux leather in my life so I can pretend to be rich. LOL!