Thursday, December 18, 2008

Have no Fear, the Accessories are Here

I did intern in the accessories department of a magazine, so I thought I would write about some ways to add little something special those holiday outfits in my previous post. And you know I like to be fashionably frugal, so check out some of my favorites:

Claire's: Wing Earrings $6.50


Claire's:Rope Necklace $9.50, add this to any black dress


Girl's Prop (love this company! http://www.girlprops.com/RetailScience/page1):
Rhinestone Cuff $16.99, this would look great with any strapless dress, or any outfit that exposes most of your arms


Forver 21: Loop Belt $7.80, wear over a high-waisted pencil skirt



Forever 21: Twisted Detail Cocktail Ring $3.80, don't worry about trying to match and wear this with any color (expect animal print; I wouldn't try it with zebra)

No comments: